Pages

Tuesday 14 December 2021

Gaming day

 Yesterday rooms 3,4 and 5 from Ahipara school had a gaming day. In the morning the people that brought the gaming equipment talked about gaming and careers. Then we got into groups and my group name was the Chocky milk.  After the first two groups went and gamed we all had a limo pizza for all of the groups and my group scoffed it up.  After pizza, it was my group's turn to game. The games were Fortnite, Among us, Fall guys, Overwatch, Rocket League, and Counterstrike. I thought gaming day was really fun.







1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Bryson!

    My name is Charlotte and I am from the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey team!

    What an epic day! What game was your favourite to play?

    Have you tried the blogging activities for this year’s Summer Learning Journey site?

    Everyone who participates will receive a certificate and a digital badge for their blog and there are some great prizes up for grabs for our most active bloggers. It's also a lot of fun! You can register here.

    Have a great summer, and I hope to see you join the Summer Learning Journey!

    Ngā mihi,
    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete